- 32-pages ebook (PDF-file)
- easy to follow
- written step-by-step with detailed information
- amply illustrated incl. links to tutorials
Materials you need at home:
- 9 oz (250 g) grey colored yarn - DK/Light Worsted (run length 220m/100g)
- set of 4 double-pointed needles size US:6/UK:8 (for the gloves in S/M: Size US:4)
- cable needle
- 8 buttons – diameter max. 0.4 in (1cm)
- 2 options: 3 press studs or 2in velcro fastener (for the shawl)
- Sewing needle without tip, scissors
3 patterns - 1 price! Knit yourself fancy accessories with a lovely owl design. Beanie, fingerless gloves and a shawl will not only keep you warm on colder days, but look so pretty as well.
Our pattern will guide you through the complete proceeding. No problem, if you are a knitting newbie or an advanced knitter. Our pattern will guide you completely through the workflow and lead you to a perfect result.
You purchase a 32 pages knitting pattern (e-book, pdf) including many additional explanations, pics and even links to tutorial videos of the most important steps of proceeding.
Basic skills are required, everything else is explained in detail.
Required materials to knit all three items:
• approx. 9 oz (250 g) grey colored yarn - DK/Light Worsted (run length 220m/100g) • set of 4 double-pointed needles size US:6/UK:8 (for the gloves in S/M: Size US:4) and a cable needle • circular needle size US:6/UK:8 • 8 buttons – diameter max. 0.4 in (1cm) • 2 options: 3 press studs or 2in velcro fastener (for the shawl) • sewing needle without tip, scissors
It is not permitted to sell, copy or use this pattern for commercial purposes – whether in return for payment or not.
But it is permitted to offer the products made with this pattern for commercial purposes for sale, if the note
“Pattern made by WoolAffair”
Design & Pattern & Idea © WoolAffair, 2016. All rights reserved.
WoolAffair is a mother-daughter project of Heidi and Lisa. After a couple of years it´s become much more than an "affair". Meanwhile WoolAffair is grown to a well-known label for high quality patterns especially for beginners and returners, who are not very experienced to knitting and crochet, yet. Have a look at our variety of English Patterns and find your favorites. As we are no native speakers in English, we try to translate our 200 patterns step by step into an understandable English including the measurements, sizes and yardages of the yarns. Don´t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or problems with one of our items.