- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial measurement/Metric measurement
- To fit chest -, 81-86cm/32-34in, (actual size 91cm/36in)., 91-96cm/36-38in, (actual size 103cm/40.5in)., 102-107cm/40-42in, (actual size 114cm/45in).
**PDF PATTERN for Owl Jumper.********
This is a lovely pattern - it is warm, thanks to the chunky/bulky yarn, and quick to knit up. The instructions are written line by line and are in English with British/American terms throughout.
SKILL LEVEL - Easy/intermediate. You need to be able to knit with a steady tension/gauge, and know basic knitting skills plus very easy cable - even if you have never cabled before, this cable is dead easy but you will need a cable needle!
• To fit chest - 81-86cm/32-34in, (actual size 91cm/36in). 91-96cm/36-38in, (actual size 103cm/40.5in). 102-107cm/40-42in, (actual size 114cm/45in).
• Jumper length from top of shoulder to the bottom - - small 71cm/28in - medium 72.5cm/28.5in - large 74cm/29in
• Sleeve length 48cm/19in.
Both the sleeve length and jumper length can be adjusted.
• 5 ( 5, 6) x 100g ball Stylecraft Life Chunky in Oatmeal, Olive or any other colour. (148m/162yds each ball.) (Other chunky/ bulky yarns may work with this pattern, although amounts may vary and please check your tension/gauge). • 5.5mm (UK5 - USA9) and 6.5mm (UK3 – USA 10.5) knitting needles. • 4 brown/black buttons approx 11mm (3/8in) and matching cotton thread. (OR a small amount of yarn could be used to oversew and make the eyes.) • A cable needle approx 6.5mm. • A tapestry needle to sew up, and a thinner needle for the cotton thread.
All patterns and photographs are copyrighted and are not to be copied or reproduced. Items made may be sold for profit (on a small scale only), but please credit TheLonelySea and include a link to my shop in your listing or at point of sale. Thank you.
Patterns cannot be returned or refunded, owing to their nature, but I am always willing to help, so if you have a problem, please convo me.