Owl - Key Chain
1 Owl to go, please!
These cute Owls love to hang on bags, belt-loops, rear-view mirrors or keys. So they'll go wherever you go.
The loop on the head is crocheted, so it's quite sturdy. It can be left out, too. That way you'll have a cute little eye-catcher for your shelf or desk.
They make awesome little presents, too!
easy to medium
The size depends on your gauge, chosen type of yarn and crochet hook size. I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8/8, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and a 3 mm hook. With that I get the following size/s: 4.5 cm (without ears)
* magic ring
* single crochet
* half double crochet
* slip stitch
* increase and (invisible) decrease
* crocheting in back loops (instructions included)
* crocheting back and forth in rows
* crocheting in continuous rounds (rounds are not joined)
* basic sewing (sewing on body-parts, closing openings etc)
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step (i.e. putting the eyes on). You see, nothing can go wrong! :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)