Sew a cute owl pillow with this easy to follow sewing tutorial and pattern.
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing this pretty owl so much fun and easy to do.
The owl is 30 cm tall when finished.
NOTE: When you order this pattern you will get an a4 sized pattern. If you live in the usa or canada you need a letter size pattern. I can send you the letter version if you need it after payment. Just sent me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- illustrated tutorial
- size 30 cm
- for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Red for the body 60 x 40 cm / 24 x 16 inch
- Orange for the Face 20 x 20 cm / 8 x 8 inch
- Brown cotton 15 x 15 cm / 6 x 6 inch
- White Felt 15 x 10 cm / 6 x 4 inch
- Black Felt 5 x 10 cm / 2 x 6 inch
- Red Felt 10 x 5 cm / 4 x 2 inch
- Brown Felt 5 x 5 cm / 2 x 2 inch
- Vliesofix 20 x 20 cm / 8 x 8 inch
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.