Quick & easy pattern to make this 4-6-cup Tea Pot Cosy, called Owls in a Nest Tea Cosy
Not only make it for yourself, but what a lovely birthday or special gift to someone, especially if they have everything or you have run out of idea what to give!
Basic Skills Needed
- Knitted on the flat with single pointed needles
- American terminology with metric measurements
- Basic knitting stitches are used
- Basic crochet are used for the leaves
- As with all my patterns, as a gift to you, included in your instant downloadable .pdf pattern is a print-to-cut out & make matching envelop, to store your pattern
Materials you need at home:
- The cosy itself is made using Chunky (Bulk) yarn , and the decoration in Double Knit (Worster) yarn , , 4 - 6 cup tea pot
TBeeCosy by Marcelline Simonotti
I love love love creating my own designs with yarn, combining various techniques to achieve "the look". Like mixing knitting and crochet. (Always using only single pointed knitting needles) I want everyone to be able to create my designs, so I love the challenge to make designs that look complicated yet the average person can make them, i.e. keeping them simple as possible, yet looks difficult :)
Sometimes I start to make one things, but as I go along my mind wonders into something else or I start with one color and just let myself go until I have completed something that never entered my mind in the first place! Like my Fairy Mushroom Tea Cosy which I first made the Cream Tea Cosy with the intent to make a white vanilla or white chocolate cake, only to find the next moment I had an sudden urge to make a mushroom tea cosy using just single pointed needles and to keep it as simple as possible, so that virtually anyone can do....
With all my patterns I have designed a special matching envelope which comes with the instant downloadable .pdf pattern/s, when you purchase any of my patters - with my love from the other side of the world, from me to you xxxx