Knit in the round from the bottom up, this light weight tank is perfect for dressing up or down all summer long.
Oyster Bay incorporates a provisional cast-on hem, waist shaping, and lace panels that run uninterrupted from the bottom edge to the underarms. Instructions for the lace are both fully written and charted.
Techniques used: Provisional cast on, 3 needle bind off, basic lace work.
- Knitting Pattern - written instructions, chart, and schematic
- Finished Chest Circumference 30-50" / 76-120 cm
- Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Suitable for intermediate knitters
Materials you need at home:
- 720-1,800 yards / 660-990 meters fingering weight yarn.
- 2 US size 4/3.5 mm 24”/60 cm circular needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- 8 stitch markers including 1 unique
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle