- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the penguin and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
PABLO THE PENGUIN TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Pablo the penguin braves the chilly antarctic weather in his little bobble hat. You don’t use any tricky colour-work to knit your penguin, you just need to be able to change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes).
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work simple increases and decreases, knit stripes (change colours at the ends of a row) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The penguin is approximately 15cm tall (in the hat).