Paloma - Pants - 48/56 (US/UK:16/20 24/28) - Intermediate
Paloma, it is the sewing pattern of pants or cropped pants with wide legs and a high waist, a wide waistband. There is an invisible zipper on the side.
- When you buy a "Coralie Bijasson®" template in PDF format, you will receive the pattern in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
- The seam allowances are 1 cm, 3/8'', these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Coralie Bijasson® is a registered trademark, all rights reserved - Copyright © 2015 - Pattern for strictly personal and private use. Any representation or reproduction complete or partial, made without the consent of Coralie Bijasson, is illicit. (Law of March 11, 1957, paragraph 1 of Article 40). Any resale of clothes from the patterns Coralie Bijasson® made without the consent of Coralie Bijasson, is illicit.
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric for the pants : 230 cm in 140 cm wide. 92'' in 55’’ wide.
- Fabric for the cropped pants : 190 cm in 140 cm wide. 76'' in 55’’ wide.
- Invisible zipper : at least 30 cm, 12’’.
- Tricot fusible interfacing, for ex. H609 Vlieseline, Pellon Ek130 : 50 cm x 80 cm, 20’’ x 32’’
- For this model, you can use a lot of materials. Cotton satin, corduroy, jeans, linen, light wool .... These pants can be adapted to envy! Weight : about 250 gr
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns