- Immediately after checkout you will be able to download the zipped pattern. This file includes
- A Print-At-Home PDF 34 x A4 or US Letter pages.
- A Copy Shop PDF 2 x A0 pages to print at your local print shop (ie. Kinkos, Officeworks)
- An instruction file 8 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations. , Download size is 2mb.
Finally, a sewing pattern for that gold lurex you've been stashing away! The Paloma jumpsuit is only for the boldest sewers. It's for turning heads at cocktail parties, for letting loose on dance floors, and for strutting, everywhere you go. It might not be for every day, but when you put it on, you're guaranteed a great day.
The Paloma is a 70s inspired jumpsuit with an invisible back zip, an all-in-one facing, and swishy palazzo pant legs. Make it in your usual size for a sexy fit, or size up for a relaxed modern look.
• Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate. This is a relatively simple pattern and comes with detailed instructions, but beginners may find the invisible zipper and the all-in-one facing challenging. (But if you're a Paloma girl, you're up for it!)
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16) See the 'sizing guide' image for measurements.
• This women's sewing pattern is designed for woven fabrics. It is suitable for lightweight cottons, polyesters and rayons. A wide variety of fabric finishes are suitable, though we recommend soft, lush fabrics like faille, crepe de chine and challis.
Materials required: • 3.5m (4 yards) of fabric with a 115cm (44") width • OR 2.5m (3 yards) of fabric with 150cm (58”) width • 30cm (1') of lightweight iron-on interfacing • 1 x 55cm Invisible zipper.