Paris : crochet outfit for Little Darling Effner Doll
by atelier-crochet eng
Skirt, pullover and beret for Little Darling Effner Doll (34cm)
- Material list
- Step-by-step crochet and sew tutorial
Materials you need at home:
- thin fuchsia wool yarn (i.e.Partner Baby from Phildar),
- crochet hook size 3 (or 3,5 depending on the way you crochet),
- 1 small button to fasten the pullover,
- 2 flower-shaped buttons to embellish the skirt,
- 2 snap fasteners,
- pink felt,
- some thread
- a charm representing the Eiffel Tower for the necklace.
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
French designer, I learned crochet with my grandma. I still dress up my dolls today !