Paris Gardens Socks
Paris Gardens socks are designed for the beginning stranded knitter. An easy project to work on. The socks are worked cuff down with a small stranded color work section below the cuff, inside the heel flap, and leading into the toe decreases.
- Row by row instructions and charted
- Special Technique: double stranded double tail cast on
- 4 sizes to fit foot circumference 8 (9, 10, 11)”; adjustable length toe to heal 8 (9, 10, 11)”.
Materials you need at home:
- Sock yarn main color 180 yds/ 165 meters
- Sock yarn complementing color 190 yds/ 174 meters
- set of DPNs size US 2.5mm/ US 1.5
Renate Kamm/Yarn-Stube Designs
I live in San Diego, CA and recently retired from an amazing international work live. I’ve published my first pattern in 2013. Now I design and knit and crochet full time. It was easy to switch from work-travel to pleasure-travel. Should you be interested in any of my designs or patterns and need more information before you make the purchase, please don’t hesitate and send me your questions. I will answer any questions as promptly as possible.