- Print at home A4 - US letter PDF files
- A0 PDF copy shop files
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
- Link to a Step by step photo sew along
- Link to a step by step pattern hacking to turn it into a pinafore
Materials you need at home:
- 32 - 46 : outer fabric 300 x 140 cm - facing 55 x 140 cm
- 46 - 58 : outer fabric 380 x 140 cm - facing 115 x 140 cm
- FABRIC: Bottom-weight woven fabrics: denim, twill, canvas, gabardine, moleskin, medium weight linen. For range 2, we recommand a fabric with 3% to 6% of elastane. Medium-weight woven fabric for lining: shirting, chambray or cotton poplin.
- NOTION: Drawstring cord 5 mm (3/16") diameter, 2 metal eyelets 5 mm (3/16") internal diameter, One pair of 4 cm (1.5”) overall buckles & buttons, One pair of 4 cm (1.5”) adjustable sliders, 16 cm (6 5/16") of 4 cm (1.5”) wide elastic, 2 cord ends, 1 x Matching thread, 1 x Contrasting thread
The Partner overalls are inspired by workwear like carpenter pants and gardening overalls. They are straight-legged with an adjustable cinch tie at the waist. The pattern has four patch pockets, including a large pocket that wraps around the back. The hem is drafted to be full length, but looks stylish when rolled above the ankle as well. These overalls are practical, comfortable and designed to last. The pattern’s ease at the waist allows it to be put on without any buttons, buttonholes or zippers. The drafting for range 1 and 2 is different, the overalls for range 2 (46-58) require a chest dart and two front waist darts as well as a slightly rounder center front to accommodate a larger midsection.
Optional: Sew the overalls with elastic at the bottom of the strap for added comfort and so you can move more freely.
Size: 32 to 58 Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #pioreadytosew on instagram