- Illustrated embroidery pattern, stitch key and color chart
- US imperial measurement. Fits either a 5 or 6 inch hoop
- Photographs of finished design
- Suitable for beginners
Your purchase includes:
1) A 'Pattern' file This file is is 12 pages long and includes the following:
- Supply list
- Printable pattern in two sizes (to fit 5 inch and 6 inch hoops)
- Pattern guide for suggested colours and stitches
- Basic written steps for what order to complete your stitches
2) An 'Embroidery Guide' This file is 24 pages long and contains the following:
- Detailed information on supplies and what to look for when purchasing them
- My personal tips to help make your embroidery experience as easy as possible
- A stitch glossary that illustrates how to execute the stitches used in my patterns
The stitches taught and used in this pattern include:
- Colonial knots
- Satin stitch
- Stem stitch
- Split stitch
- Running stitch
3) BONUS Snow Globe template (line work only)
The combined file size is 6.60 MB. The pattern is written in English.
This pattern was made with beginners in mind but can be enjoyed by all skill levels.
This pattern and its content are the property of Ell Violet, © Ell Violet 2018 and is for personal use only.