- Pattern in both metric and and Imperial measurements.
- Block shawl to 70”/177.8cm along bottom edge, 67.5”/171.5cm along top edge, 22.5”/57.2cm deep at outer right hand edge, 1”/2.5cm deep at outer left hand edge.
- Intermediate knitter suitable
- Photos of shawl and details
- Illustration of how to pick up wraps
- Complete directions for working from chart
- Chart is easy to read and large; key is included - also large and easy to read.
I love the simple, traditional beauty of this long assymetrical triangle shawl or large scarf. It's got an easy 10 stitch lace pattern. Usually I design and chart my own lace patterns, but this time I used a well loved old favorite.
I chose an undyed alpaca/highland wool blend to give the shawl a subtle halo; adding to the overall lacy cloud effect. This would make a gorgeous wedding accessory and a lovely gift.
The lace is charted. The chart is large and easy to read. Complete directions on working from the simple chart are included as is a row-by-row direction for knitting the shawl.
This one was made in honor of my wonderful friend, Pat. Love you, Pat!