- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own groovy patchwork pants using this pdf sewing pattern from Mountain Ash Designs. This is the perfect project to use up your favourite fabrics from your fabric stash or make them up in rainbow stripes for pants that are colourful and fun. Pants can be made with or without the ruffle.
Pants are easy to sew and will fit girls sizes 1-10 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.