A double face hat to fold wherever you wish it could be done cap, toque, capeline or cool hat, for rain or good weather! TO PLAY with color / material associations and create creations that look like you. Ideal for UNDERSTANDING the seams’s bases circular assemblies, materials, finishes, sewing stiches
Copyright aude lorriot You cannot resell the Pattern, but you are welcome to sell any of the items made from my Pattern.
- Real size pattern, cut plane PDF A4 US letter OK , print out in origin size , Detailed explanations, step by step with diagrams , Ideal for understanding the basics of seams (different shapes, lining, mix of materials, finishes, sewing stiches) , quite easily level
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC IN WIDTH 120 CM, 130cm or 140cm
- (43,30, 47,24 or 55,11in)
- 45cm of waxed fabric (17,71 in)
- 45cm of cotton poplin (17,71 in)
- For the flowers
- two mini safety pins
- 2 pearl buttons
I'm a fashion designer and also I have been animating sewing workshops for many years. I passionate about a lot of time to my work / passion. My will to pass on brought me to create a collection of pattern/tutorial for beginners and experimented. I hope you will have a lot of fun and learn lots of things!