- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Mitt is one size fits all, the slippers vary in sizes, teen, adult.
- Instructions are for everything shown in the pictures
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Ball Super Saver Red Redheart, or any worsted weight yarn
- 1 Ball Super Saver Black Redheart , or any worsted weight yarn
- 1 Ball of Piqsqueak white yarn. You only need a small amount
- 3.5mm crochet hook 4.00mm crochet hook 4.5mm crochet hook 6mm crochet hook
- Stick pins Tapestry needle
- White felt
- Glue gun or craft glue
These adorable Pet lover slippers and beverage mitt are super quick, easy and fun to make. They would be a perfect gift to make for any dog lover, or cat lover. They are made with worsted weight yarn, and written US terminology. They are super simple to and don’t take much time at all. The beverage mitt is for all sizes, the slippers can be made for any sizes.
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta