Introducing my Pax the Alpaca knitting pattern. A peaceful alpaca, Pax has a long scarf to keep warm and snuggly. Pax is 50 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Measurements are in metric.
- Instructions for making the alpaca and scarf.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK alpaca yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Buttons for eyes
- 5mm knitting needles (US 8)
- Aran yarn (worsted weight) for the scarf
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.