- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the policeman and 12 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
PC PEMBERTON TOY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Police Constable Pemberton reporting for duty!
TECHNIQUES: All the pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles apart from the helmet chin strap which is a single crochet chain worked on a crochet hook. The policeman’s buttons, belt buckle and helmet badge are embroidered using white embroidery thread. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The policeman is approximately 17cm tall (including the helmet).