PDF Cycling Hat Sewing Pattern - Adult Small, Medium & Large
Quick and easy cycling cap in three sizes. DIY bicycling cap with this PDF pattern, perfect for sewing beginners.
Sizing info: Small - 20 1/2 in – 22 in (52 cm – 56 cm) Medium - 22 in – 23 1/4 in (56 – 59 cm) Large - 23 1/4 in – 24.5 in (59 cm – 62 cm)
Terms & Conditions
Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved. For personal, non-commercial use only, not to be copied, distributed, or sold. Selling items made from this pattern is prohibited.
By purchasing this listing, you agree to these terms & conditions.
- Tiled PDF pattern for home printing
- printable on US letter and A4
- Metric & imperial measurements
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- Three sizes, adult small, medium, and larg
Materials you need at home:
- Medium to heavy weight fabric
- 1/2 in (12 mm) bias tape
- 1/4 in (6 mm) wide elastic
- Fusible Interfacing or thin plastic for brim
Hello there! My name is Elysia and I am a designer based out of Philadelphia, PA in the US.
After roughly 14 years of custom clothing and costume making, I have developed quite a few patterns for my own use. It is these patterns that I will post to share with others to enjoy : D.
In time I hope to grow my shop, as I slowly transition all my patterns, from incoherent scribbles, into user friendly versions with illustrated easy to follow steps.