PDF sewing pattern - Amsterdam T-Shirt - sizes 32-50
The AMSTERDAM T-SHIRT is a waisted basic t-shirt. The pattern with its three different neckline variations and its variable sleeve length is an absolute all-rounder. Depending on the fabric selection and combination, the shirt can be worn casually, sporty or elegantly. A basic that should not be missing in any pattern collection or wardrobe. The instructions contain detailed explanations alongside plenty of images. There are additional pro-tips for an even more polished finish. All seam allowances are 1cm apart from the hem where it is 2cm. Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
- Easy to follow instructions with step by step pictures.
- Din A4 Pattern (16 pages) as PDF-file for printing and assembling at home: just print, stick together, cut and start sewing.
- Din A0 Pattern PDF file to print at a Copyshop or plot service.
Materials you need at home:
- knit fabrics such as light jersey made of viscose, cotton or modal
- fabric requirement short-sleeved: approx. 1m / 40in
- fabric requirement long-sleeved: sizes 34-38 approx. 1,30m/50in | sizes 40-50 approx. 1,50m/60in
- matching sewing thread
- ball point needle for knit fabric
- optional: twin needle for hemming
Hi, I am Annika, dressmaker and pattern maker from Berlin, Germany. NIKA studio is a label for feminin sewing patterns with special details. My aim is that your selfmade clothes are your absolute favorite pieces in your wardrobe. My patterns and instructions are easy to follow and fashionable to wear. My sewing patterns are made for beginners as well as advances sewists. Follow me on Instagram @nikastudio.de for inspiration and some insights behind the scenes of a small pattern label.