PDF Sewing Pattern Ebook 4 pieces for Marilyn
Four Pieces Marilyn The sewing patterns of the four-pieces Marilyn includes a shorts, corsage, bolero and skirt as a cheaper alternative to the 3 for 4 price (41,90 $ instead of 52,20 $). the sewing patterns are designed for fabrics of cotton or linen without inner lining. The style goes in the direction of the retro fifties. It looks very good in linen or cotton, the fabric should have some stability, except in the skirt. There are also the patterns to buy separately. Sewing degree medium to difficult.
- PDF Sewing Pattern Ebook with sewing instructions, size chart in US/UK/DE
- PDF-sewing pattern in 9 sizes,German Ladies Sizes, Sz 32-36, Sz 38-42, Sz 44-48, US sizes 4-20 (4=32) , UK sizes 6-22 (6=32),
- Sewing Patterns eBook in A4, A0 and letter, direct download after payment
Materials you need at home:
- Corsage, 0,7 meters of linen or cotton fabric, 0,7 meters of vilene or woven vilene, zipper divisible in length of the side, 1 roll of thin elastic rubber yarn to smock, 2 meters of corsage band, yarn,
- Skirt: seersucker fabric 1.4 meters at 150 width and a left over of the other fabric for the belt band, 6 buttons, 30 cm fleece-lined or woven inlay, yarn,
- Bolero: Linen or cotton fabric 1.2 meters at 150 width, 1 button, 30 cm fleece-lined or woven inlay, Covered shoulder pad for blouses (inserted arm), yarn,
- Shorts: 1 zipper 22 cm, 60 cm linen or cotton fabric, 30 cm fleece-lined, yarn,
- and all other things you need for sewing...
DongoDesign means me, Bettina Dongowski
therefore here a little personal résumé:
While I was working as fashion designer and sewing pattern artist employed on a regular basis some years after conclusion of my fashion design studies, I began parallel to be self employed as of 1989. On avant-garde fairs I for the first time presented my collections first made and sold with a small leather and linen collection under the name DongoDesign and as of 1991 also with a store of my own in frankfurt germany. It at the same time filled me with enthusiasm as theater and stage design highly imaginative outfits for still made hay, too with which, at that time, I had already started.
With every year two fashion shows and many press articles on these existed the DongoDesign store, however, further kept the studio until I decided to enlarge my horizon again once in 2007, closed the store and fashion design began to teach sewing pattern technology, sewing and design.
With the development of these magnificent CAD sewing pattern programs a new passion came to me: A virtual development of the sewing pattern showed me completely new putting into action possibilities of my ideas and also a much easier marketing of these creations. In my fashion designs it are the small details I am interested in these a garment what makes unique and sewing pattern design of the one lets look astonishedly, twice and then wondering..... how does it work ? How can the sleeve grow from the collar, hey? Fashion is for me something sensual with fabrics that water to be touched or other fabrics these softly and pleasantly fall down the body silhouette and therefore these are sewing patterns and designs comfortable and because of that fit perfect.
I was said to by one of my customers once: Your fashion is a positive life feeling to wear!
And now I make it possible with this makerist-shop for hobby seamstresses to sew their quite own positive feeling of life come true!
A lot of fun with it