PDF sewing pattern - Paris dress/blouse - sizes 32-50
The Paris dress is a light and airy summer dress with a long button placket. The darts on the front and back make for a fitted top which emphasizes the waistline, whilst the gathered skirt elegantly drapes over your hips. The patch pockets are absolutely on trend right now, but the overall style of the dress is that of a timeless classic. The enclosed three sleeve variations give you plenty of options: with a fold over hem, bell sleeves or short sleeves with a ruffled band. The dress pattern can be shortened to create a cute peplum blouse. The instructions contain detailed explanations alongside plenty of images. There are additional pro-tips for an even more polished finish.
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
- Easy to follow instructions with step by step pictures.
- Din A4 Pattern (40 pages) for printing at home
- Din A0 Pattern (2 files) PDF file to print at a Copyshop or plot service.
Materials you need at home:
- woven fabric with good drape like viscose, linen or tencel
- fabric requirements dress: size 34-38 = 2 meters // 80in //2 1/4 yard | size 40-46 = 2.5m // 90in // 2 3/4 yard | from size 48 = 2,80m // 110in // 3 yard
- 5-8 buttons
- about 1m/ 1/1/4yard fusible interface (keep it light weight e.g. H180-H200)
- approx 1m/ 1 1/4yard iron-on seam tape / form tape
- approx 1.5m/ 1 3/4yard clear elastic, 6 mm / 1/4in wide
- matching thread
Hi, I am Annika, dressmaker and pattern maker from Berlin, Germany. NIKA studio is a label for feminin sewing patterns with special details. My aim is that your selfmade clothes are your absolute favorite pieces in your wardrobe. My patterns and instructions are easy to follow and fashionable to wear. My sewing patterns are made for beginners as well as advances sewists. Follow me on Instagram @nikastudio.de for inspiration and some insights behind the scenes of a small pattern label.