PDF sewing pattern - Sevilla jumpsuit/dress - sizes 34-46
The Sevilla Jumpsuit is cut in a casual style. The diagonal pocket openings give it a relaxed and practical feel, but the outfit can also be styled up for a more elegant look. Includes the dress option with slits at the side seams. Both versions combine with the statement crossover top with thin straps; the elastic creates soft gathers at the waist.
The instructions contain detailed explanations alongside plenty of images. There are additional pro-tips for an even more polished finish.
All seam allowances are 1cm apart from the hem where it is 4cm. Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
- Easy to follow instructions (14 pages) with step by step pictures.
- Din A4 Pattern (30 pages devided in 3 files for top, trousers and skirt) as PDF-file for printing and assembling at home: just print, stick together, cut and start
- Din A0 Pattern (3 files for top, trousers and skirt) PDF file to print at a Copyshop or plot service.
Materials you need at home:
- Knit or woven fabric with good drape like viscose jersey, modal or tencel
- fabric requirements Jumpsuit: size 34-38 = 2 meters / 80in /2 1/4 yard | size 40-46 = 2.5m / 90in / 2 3/4 yard
- fabric requirements dress: size 34-38 = 1.5m / 60in / 1 3/4 yard | size 40-46 = 1.8m / 70in / 2 yard
- approx 1m elastic, 6-8mm / 1/3 - 1/4in wide
- approx 0.5m iron-on seam tape / stay tape
- matching thread
- ball point needle for knit fabric
We've changed our name Schnittliebe is NIKA studio now!
Hi, I am Annika, dressmaker and pattern maker from Berlin, Germany. NIKA studio is a label for feminin sewing patterns with special details. My aim is that your selfmade clothes are your absolute favorite pieces in your wardrobe. My patterns and instructions are easy to follow and fashionable to wear. My sewing patterns are made for beginners as well as advances sewists. Follow me on Instagram @nikastudio.de for inspiration and some insights behind the scenes of a small pattern label.