PDF sewing pattern - Vienna Dress - sizes XS/S & M/L
A light and airy summer dress with deep armholes and slits on both sides. Gathers in front and back add more playful accents to the Vienna dress.
The pattern at a glance:
seam allowance included in the pattern
silts on both sides
no zip (you just slip in)
sizes XS/S & M/L
The detailed step by step instructions in this eBook are easy to follow for (advanced) beginners. Pictures of each step incuded.
- Easy to follow instructions (11 pages) with step by step pictures.
- Din A4 Pattern (22 Pages) as PDF-file for printing and assembling at home: just print, stick together, cut and start sewing.
- Din A0 Pattern PDF file to print at a Copyshop or plot service.
Materials you need at home:
- 1.7m of light, softly falling fabric made of viscose, modal or Tencel
- matching yarn
- possibly a small piece of interlining or edge ribbon
- fabric scissors
- small scissors
Hi, I am Annika, dressmaker and pattern maker from Berlin, Germany. NIKA studio is a label for feminin sewing patterns with special details. My aim is that your selfmade clothes are your absolute favorite pieces in your wardrobe. My patterns and instructions are easy to follow and fashionable to wear. My sewing patterns are made for beginners as well as advances sewists. Follow me on Instagram @nikastudio.de for inspiration and some insights behind the scenes of a small pattern label.