PDF Witch/ Wizard Hat Sewing Pattern - Toddler - Adult
Sizing: 2 – 5 years - 20 Inch (51 cm) 5 - 8 years - 21 in. (53.5 cm) 8 – 12 yrs./ Small Adult - 22 in. (56 cm) Medium Adult - 23 in. (58.5 cm) Large Adult - 24 in. (61 cm) X Large Adult - 25 in. (63.5)
This is a copyrighted pattern, not for resale
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- 6 sizes, toddler - adult
- Two hat styles (modern curvy & pointy classic)
- Option to add a wired brim
- Printable on A4 and US Letter paper
- Metric & imperial measurements
Materials you need at home:
- 1/2 yd (46 cm) of 60 in. (152 cm) wide fabric
- 1/2 yd (46 cm) of 60 in. (152 cm) iron on interfacing
- 1 1/2 yd. (1.3 m) of 1 in. (25 mm) Bias tape
- 1 1/2 yd. (1.3 m) of 12 gauge aluminum wire
- 1 crimp connector for 12 gauge wire
Hello there! My name is Elysia and I am a designer based out of Philadelphia, PA in the US.
After roughly 14 years of custom clothing and costume making, I have developed quite a few patterns for my own use. It is these patterns that I will post to share with others to enjoy : D.
In time I hope to grow my shop, as I slowly transition all my patterns, from incoherent scribbles, into user friendly versions with illustrated easy to follow steps.