- for experts and advanced only
- complete electronic chart
- instructions about 13 pages
Materials you need at home:
- Marie(n)Käferchen Peacock, 4-ply, 1275m
- circular needle 4mm (at least 120cm)
- wool needle
The peacock belongs to the chicken birds. This, coupled with a vague idea, has once again tempted me to work on it according to my motto “crazy chicken” and let my imagination run wild. After some initial difficulties and a lot of ribbing, my image in my mind has taken more and more concrete forms and let this shawl arise. The name it has taken from the matching yarn cake.
These instructions are NOT suitable for beginners.
Marie and me