Pebbles Beanie - 2yrs to L.Adult - Easy
This lovely beanie, has been designed to be extra tight fitting, so giving a sleeker look and a super snug fit. The stitch design and tweed yarn is reminiscent of a pebbly beach.
The pattern is easy/intermediate and is suitable for beginners with a knowledge of the basics. You will need to know how to cast/bind on, knit, purl and purl stitches together.
There are 4 sizes - toddler, child, adult, large adult. Knitted on 2 needles and sewn up the back. Instructions are English, with British and American terms. Full support if needed - I am always willing to help.
Just right for that pebbly beach walk! Matching items available to mix and match.
Please click on my name for a growing variety of patterns, including many owl ones, and hats, ponchos, scarves, shawls, jumpers, cushions etc. Thank you!
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- Toddler, child, adult and large adult sizes
- Both cm and inches inc
Materials you need at home:
- 1 x 100g ball King Cole Chunky Tweed, (138m/151yds per ball), colour Tiree 1081 or any other colour. (Most chunky/bulky yarns should work well with this pattern, but check your tension/gauge).
- 5.5mm (UK5 - USA9) and 6.5mm (UK3 – USA 10.5) knitting needles.
- Optional - Button approx 3cm/1.25in.
- A tapestry needle to sew up.
The Lonely Sea - Heather Corcoran
I have a bag that say ' I knit therefore I am' - sums me up perfectly! I love to knit and love to design! I have knitted for years, and made and sold literally hundreds of owl gloves and fingerless mitts on-line. About 5 years ago, I decided to give designing and writing patterns a go, and I absolutely love it! The whole process is absolutely captivating, and I love to see other knitters' projects made from my patterns. My beautiful cavvy, Honey, is my constant companion, and she sleeps next to me on the settee while I knit. You can also find me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thelonelyseapatterns/