- WRITTEN INSTRUCTION - Fully written, line by line instruction (English, US terminology with imperial and metric measurements)
- STITCH DIAGRAMS - Complete illustration(s) of stitches │ placement
- SCHEMATIC - illustration(s) of shape │ measurements & construction graphics
- ILLUSTRATIONS - drawn graphics of special stitches
- INTERACTIVE - Linked resource information
Materials you need at home:
- #5 Bulky, bulky weight yarn; 604 yd [552 m]
- L- [8.00 mm]; or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
Project Level Beginner
Techniques Used chain - single
✨ Video tutorials and│or written instructions and│or illustrations for all special stitches.
Sizes One Size; to fit avg teen│adult
Construction Scarf is worked seamlessly from end to end.
Materials amount totals 604 yd [552 m] shown King Cole Yarns Chunky Tweed, (72% premium acrylic 25% wool 3% viscose; 151 yd [138 m]│3.53 oz [100 g]), 4 skeins; Benbecula * L- [8.00 mm]; or size needed to obtain gauge * Tapestry needle
Gauge 10 sts and 10 rows = 4” [10 cm] in stitch pattern after light blocking.
Hey, ya'll. Welcome to my pattern space. I design in both knit and crochet from my home in Houston, Texas. Follow my instagram for sneak peeks of upcoming projects: @revelcrochet Have a look around and happy yarning!