Pekka takes its inspiration from traditional Japanese clothing. It is an oversized mid-season jacket with wide armholes and a simplified jacket lining. With slightly cropped sleeves and gaping pockets, this stylish jacket is perfect for layering. Pekka is an ideal sew for motivated beginners, as it is simple and easy to sew.
Size: 32 to 58 Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #pekkareadytosew on instagram
- Print at home A4 - US letter PDF files
- A0 PDF copy shop files
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
- Link to a Step by step photo sew along + video
Materials you need at home:
- 32 - 46 : 190 x 140 cm lining - 250 x 140 cm shell fabric
- 46 - 58 : 200 x 140 cm lining - 280 x 140 cm shell fabric
- Light denim, twill, canvas, gabardine, medium weight linen or medium weight wovens such as cotton or wool flannel, chambray, poplin.