This hat is named as the beautiful story in the book “The Secret of Pembrooke Park” by Julie Klassen. I imagined this Hat on the head of the heroine when she walks around Pembrooke. I wanted it soft and simple.
It is knitted in round as if it is a beret, and there are 2 big cables on the side.
Pattern is written round by round and every instructions are indicated. Pattern PDF : 5 pages
This is a unique size .
- Easy to follow for beginners
- Pictures to see how it fit
- One size
- easy to knit with circular needles
- instructions written round by round
- 5 pages pattern to download
Materials you need at home:
- You will need , Material , ● Yarn 2 balls 50gr each Caserita baby alpaca colour black , ● a circular needle 4 mm (6 US) 40 cm , ● 4 double pointed needles 20 cm , ● a tapestry needle , ● 2 stitches markers , ● a cable needle 4 mm (6 US) , Gauge 22 sts x 28 rows = 10 cm x 10 cm
I am Ludivine Rose, the designer behind 'Dream Little Doll' , now 'Rose et balles de laine'
Between Canada and France, my inspiration is my own experience as a woman and as a mother. I knit since a long time , and this passion turned to be my real work now
I do love to knit for my two kids and make them something special for all seasons but I love to knit great pieces for me too....
I think Knitting must be simple to be realized by everybody...that is why I make simple patterns... most of them are just written without grids...to make them easy to follow! Welcome in my world and have fun to knit my designs!
Fell free to contact me ;) And have a great Moment!
L Rose, xxx