- Easy to follow for beginners
- Pictures to see how it fit
- One size
- easy to knit with circular needles
- instructions written round by round
- 5 pages pattern to download
This hat is named as the beautiful story in the book “The Secret of Pembrooke Park” by Julie Klassen. I imagined this Hat on the head of the heroine when she walks around Pembrooke. I wanted it soft and simple.
It is knitted in round as if it is a beret, and there are 2 big cables on the side.
Pattern is written round by round and every instructions are indicated. Pattern PDF : 5 pages
This is a unique size .