Introducing my Pencil Case knitting pattern which you can use to store pens or knitting needles. The pencil is 37cm long. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. This pattern uses stranded colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are metric.
- Photos included.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5 mm (US 4) single-pointed knitting needles
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- An 18cm/7 inch closed zipper
- Optional: plastic canvas grids or cardboard to strengthen
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.