Pencils tidy with this new pencil case from Kate!
Its construction is very simple and its elastic closure system is safer for children. There is no pressure or magnet that could be pulled out.
This kit can be used to store your brushes, your makeup or sewing or scrapbooking equipment. It has really been designed for everyone!
- English pdf pattern
- Many pictures at each step
- Detailed instructions
Materials you need at home:
- 20 cm elastic, 1 cm wide in color
- 2 fabric samples (here with foxes) of 25 cm x 30 cm
- 1 fabric unit for the inside pocket measuring 25 cm x 30 cm (here semi-plain green)
- 1 piece of 25 cm x 30 cm “Thermolam” fleece
Les Patrons de Kate
Kate's patterns were born from observations from customers in our French store: young women wanted to make simple but pretty and functional bags while remaining easy to sew.
The Rosaria bag and the bum bag are wear-resistant bags that stand the test of time without aging. They will accompany you for a very long time. In this shop you will find our bestsellers which have been tested and ... approved by many french people ! 😉