Make your own penguin amigurumi with this fun and easy to follow crochet pattern. This adorable couple is so much fun to make!
I used Catania yarn to make this penguin. But you can any yarn for this cute penguin!
This pattern is written in English (US Terms), German and Dutch. With photo's to help you make this cute rhino.
This is a beginner/intermediatte project.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Size: 11 cm
The pattern has been tested by a team of testers.
- Written detailed tutorial
- Easy to follow
- Approximate size of character 11cm (size can vary depending on the thread used and the size of hook).
Materials you need at home:
- Fuchsia cotton - catania color 114
- Black Cotton - catania color 110
- White cotton - catania color 105
- Orange cotton - catania color 281
- Pink cotton - catania color 222
- Grey cotton - catania color 242
- 2.5 mm hook
- 1 pair black safety eyes 8mm
- Tapestry needle
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.