Make this cute little penguin plush using this downloadable sewing pattern! Perfect and versatile for your own designs or even fanart!
PDF file includes:
- Template to make the plush seen above
- Instructions to put it together with color photos
- Does NOT include seam allowance
It can be printed on standard printer paper measuring 8.5"x11" or A4 size
Best results with minky.
Finished product measures about 7" tall.
This pattern assumes you have prior knowledge of sewing and may be challenging for beginners.
Difficulty: ** Key: * - easy, beginners will have no trouble ** - not as easy for beginners but simple enough *** - intermediate, need sewing skills **** - difficult, best if you have prior plush experience ***** - challenging, best if you have good experience making plush/sewing
You may sell what you make, but cannot re-distribute the pattern itself.
- Tutorial with color photos, , *Labeled pattern pieces, *Pattern and tutorial are in English *Does NOT include Seam Allowance
- U.S. Imperial Measurements
- Difficulty Beginner/Intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Minky 23x24" piece makes one plush
- 10mm safety eyes