It's frosty outside, and even the penguins are wearing hats and scarves! The little guy featured in this pillow will be loved by children of all ages. A great winter decoration.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué and strip piecing. Imperial measurements. An appliqué pressing sheet is recommended.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 18" square
- full size templates and placement guides, you will have to tape the full size placement guide together, the pattern is too big to fit on a regular letter page. Overlapping parts are clearly marked.
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- light blue or white (background) 13" x 13"
- light blue 1/4 yd
- medium blue (includes pillow back) 5/8 yd
- black 10” x 10”
- scraps in white, orange, pink, green and purple
- quilter's muslin 24” x 24”
- batting 21” x 21”
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.