- Pattern for printing in DIN A4/US Letter (2 pages)
- Seam allowances and sewing line is drawn in pattern
- Fabric recommendation and description
- Sewing tips
- Description of pattern pieces and technical drawing
- Detailed sewing instructions with lots of pictures
Materials you need at home:
- You can find more detailed information about the material requirements in the pictures
- 35cm x 25cm plush fabric black
- 30cm x 10cm plush fabric white
- 30cm x 5cm cotton fabric orange
- 2 pcs. eyes (0,5cm diameter)
- 20cm x 10cm lining fabric
- Stuffing beads
- Stuffing material
The penguin Ava is a lovely little companion. Despite her small size of 15cm, nobody can match her in terms of elegance! Because she is practically the inventor of the stylish tailcoat. She looks lovingly and supportively at his owner through her small, honest eyes. Ava is a loyal companion for everyone who takes her into his heart.
The edges of the pattern are labeled with letters so it can be easily put together. This means that the small pattern pieces cannot be twisted or mixed up. A seam allowance of 5mm is drawn around each pattern piece. The sewing line is also marked for a better overview.
Stuffed animals can also be perfectly hand-sewn due to their small pattern pieces. This means that a sewing machine is not absolutely necessary.
World of Animals
Hey, nice that you are visiting my shop! I'm Jan and I create patterns and detailed sewing instructions for all kinds of stuffed animals. The great thing about sewing stuffed animals: you don't necessarily need a sewing machine. And at the end you'll have a super cute little animal in your hands!