The Penny Pouch is 3 1/2” H X 5 1/2” W. This pattern was designed and tested to be suitable for beginners. The front slip pocket holds your credit cards, and the main compartment holds your coins and banknotes. This will also easily fit into your pants pocket. This is perfect for a minimalist.
If you have scraps of fabrics and want to make them into something beautiful, then this pattern is definitely for you.
This pattern is also available in French and German along with YouTube videos.
- The units are in Imperial.
- The pattern includes pattern pieces compatible with A4 size and letter size to print in the home printer and SVG files that support Cricut, Silhouette, and Brother.
- Pattern includes 12 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step.
Materials you need at home:
- Fat quarter quilting weight exterior fabric
- Fat quarter quilting weight lining fabric
- Fat quarter contrasting fabric/vinyl/cork
- Fat quarter fusible woven interfacing (Shapeflex SF101/Legacy L-SF101/Vilene G700/Wovenfuse)
- Fat quarter Fusible fleece (Optional)
- One 6” #5 tape with one pull (Front zipper)
- Coordinating thread
- Double-sided tape or fabric glue (Beacon 3 in 1) (Optional)
- Wonder clips
- Teflon foot (Optional)
Hemazing Bags & Patterns
.Hi All, Have a good day :-). I'm Hema, a self-taught sewist and bag pattern designer from Bangalore, India. FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hemazingbags Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hemazingbags/ I design bag sewing patterns in English, French, and German. Happy Sewing! With love Hema