- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the penguin plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
PENNY THE PENGUIN KNITTING PATTERN
Penny is a colourful little penguin, and knits up quick in 4 ply yarn. You can make Penny a headband with a bow, or a bow tie.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You need to know how to knit, purl, increase and decrease, knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and do some seaming.
FINISHED SIZE: One size: Penny the penguin is 13cm tall.