- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the rat and pizza slice, with 7 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
PEPPERONI THE RAT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Pepperoni the Rat just loves pizza! You can make your own toy rat and pizza slice with this knitting pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are worked flat on straight needles (not in the round), apart from the rat’s tail and pizza crust which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams. The pizza pattern incorporates Fair-isle colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The rat is approximately 19cm tall (when standing, from toes to tops of ears), and the pizza is 12.5cm long.