Perlita is a pair of long fingerless mittens that you may wear straight to the elbow or folded down the arm, for a more relax look. They are worked bottom up in stockinette stitch , with just some two rounds fancy lines placed at decreasing intervals. They are warm, light, easy to wear and versatile. They are the star mittens of the winter. Level: Intermediate. Size: One size. Total length: 19½ in [50 cm]; Arm circumference: 8½ in [22 cm]; Hand circumference: 6½ in [16.5 cm].
- Knitting pattern
- Step by step instructions
- Internet references for technical advices
- Clear stitches count
Materials you need at home:
- Fingering yarn (sample shown in Alpaga of Plassard (100% alpaga of Andes, 1.8 oz [50 g], 197 yds [180 m]), colour P-282, naturel) 2 skeins.
- 1 circular needle US 1 [2.25 mm] or 5 dpns US 1 [2.25 mm] if you prefer.
- 1 circular needle US 2 [2.75 mm] or 5 dpns US 2 [2.75 mm] if you prefer.
- 4 dpns US 2 [2.75 mm].
- 1 stitch marker.
- 1 tapestry needle.