Perrine - striped pants - US/UK : 2/6 - 14/18 - advanced
Perrine, it is a striped tapered leg pants with italian pocket on the front and fake welt pockets on the back. Stripes are everywhere this winter, Perrine is in this trend.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 - 14/18
- Level 3 : advanced
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric in 130 cm wide 200 cm en 130 cm de large.
- Stripe : 250 cm of grosgrain ribbon in 5 cm wide or 110 cm x 25 cm of fabric
- Zipper for pants minimum 15 cm
- 2 buttons diameter 20 mm
- Interfacing for the waistband 40 cm x 60 cm.
- For this model, you can use a lot of materials. Cotton satin, velvet milleraie, denim, linen .... These pants can be adapted to envy! Weight : 250/350 gr
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to fashion in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018. In 2015, I released my collection "C'est moi le patron".