Peter Bunny Toy - Knitting instructions
Peter the Bunny Rabbit, eating all his carrots, a great way to instill in your child even this their favorite toy eats healthy vegetables!
This is a knitting pattern for you to make yourself and is quick and easy
- Only basic stitches and knowledge required
- American Terminology are used
- Both metric and imperial measurements given
Close up photos are given with clear written instructions.
BONUS is instructions come with exact knitted markers where ears are to be attached, so no need to guess!
- SAMPLE FINISHED MEASUREMENT Top of head (excluding ears) to bottom of feet = approximately 20cm| 8inches , (To make him smaller or larger, just use smaller or larger size knitting needles and yarn) , ____________________________________________ , , As with all my patterns, as a gift to you, included in your instant downloadable .pdf pattern is a print-to-cut out & make matching envelop, to store your pattern , ____________________________________________ , , NOTE All my work is copyright and should not be copied or copied near like
Materials you need at home:
- YARNS YOU NEED , 50g Double Knit (DK) BEIGE | BLUE , Oddments of Double Knit (DK) WHITE | DARK BROWN | ORANGE | OLIVE GREEN , (Tail Optional Off-white shaggy “mock fur” yarn for tail, otherwise use white) , , TOOLS YOU NEED , - Knitting Needles Single Pointed 3mm(US C/D 2/3, UK 12) , - Yarn Needle , - Small amount of toy stuffing (Preferably the polyester small round ball type) , - Scissors , - 2x 4mm black glass beads for eyes
TBeeCosy by Marcelline Simonotti
I love love love creating my own designs with yarn, combining various techniques to achieve "the look". Like mixing knitting and crochet. (Always using only single pointed knitting needles) I want everyone to be able to create my designs, so I love the challenge to make designs that look complicated yet the average person can make them, i.e. keeping them simple as possible, yet looks difficult :)
Sometimes I start to make one things, but as I go along my mind wonders into something else or I start with one color and just let myself go until I have completed something that never entered my mind in the first place! Like my Fairy Mushroom Tea Cosy which I first made the Cream Tea Cosy with the intent to make a white vanilla or white chocolate cake, only to find the next moment I had an sudden urge to make a mushroom tea cosy using just single pointed needles and to keep it as simple as possible, so that virtually anyone can do....
With all my patterns I have designed a special matching envelope which comes with the instant downloadable .pdf pattern/s, when you purchase any of my patters - with my love from the other side of the world, from me to you xxxx