- Step -by-step instructions
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Easy to follow knitting pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 1 - 100 gram ball of Double Knitting Grey Yarn
- 1 - 50 gram ball of Double Knitting White Yarn
- Small amount of Double Knitting Black yarn
- Knitting Needles – 1 pair of 4 mm (UK8 - USA6)
- 1.5 kg of Small Stones/Chippings (used to weight the lower part of the body - Can be found in hobby craft stores and hardware stores.
- Polyester wadding or toy stuffing (used to fill the rest of the body) - Can be found in hobby craft stores.
What a useful and polite Peter Rabbit - holding open the door for us!
An easy and quick project to knit and would make a lovely gift.
Double Knitting Yarn 1 - 100 gram ball of Grey 1 - 50 gram ball of White Small amount of black yarn
If you filled the rabbit with polyester wadding or toy stuffing it would be lovely as a cuddly toy for your little one.
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.