Petite gourmandise - cardigan for babies and girls
Petite gourmandise is a little cropped cardigan, closed as a crossover top.
Knitted with a positive ease, it is a cosy and warm cardigan, yet a pretty one too, due to its seed stitch pattern on fronts and back.
It is available in babies and girls sizes : 1 (3/6/12/18) months, 2 (4/6/8/10/12) years.
- knitting pattern
- seed sttich pattern charted
- US and metric measurement
- babies and girls sizes (from 1 month to 12 years)
Materials you need at home:
- 150 (175/200/250/275) 300 (325/375/450/500/600) meters / 165 (200/220/275/300) 330 (360/410/500/550/660) yards of a worsted yarn
- circular needles US 4 - 3.5 mm and US 6 - 4.0 mm
- 4 stitch markers
- 4 buttons
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/