- knitting pattern (pdf file)
- US Imperial Measurements AND Metric Measurements
- 5 sizes from Newborn to 18mo
- Suitable for an intermediate knitter
- Both charts and written instructions provided
The Petites Feuilles bonnet is an irresistible and practical baby bonnet that works up in no time and is completely seamless. It features a lovely and easy leaf motif. The front of the bonnet is knit flat, the crown is knit in the round. Stitches are picked up to make ties. The pattern is both fully written and charted, to accommodate personal preference.
Skills Required: casting on, knitting, purling, knitting in the round, increasing, decreasing, yarn over, picking up stitches, binding off.
Sizes available: NB (3mo, 6mo, 9mo, 12-18mo)
For head circumference: 14 (15, 16, 17, 18) inches or 35.5 (38, 40.5, 43, 45.5) cm.
Finished bonnet depth: 5 (5.25, 6, 6.25, 6.5) inches or 12.5 (13.5, 15, 16, 16.5) cm.