Peyton trench coat size US10 // UK14 // EU42, VIKISEWS
This pattern is size US10 // UK14 // EU42. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Peyton trench coat:
Peyton is a loose-fitting, straight-cut, lined trench coat. The sample trench coat is made of two types of fabric: faux leather and cotton gabardine, but the garment can also be made of one fabric. The bust darts are transferred to the neckline. The front of the coat features welt pockets and a lined storm flap on the left side. The back has a lined yoke shaped with neck darts. There is a vent in the center back seam. The coat has an extended shoulder line and long, loose-fitting, one-piece, shirt sleeves. At the bottom of the sleeve, there is a detachable button tab threaded through loops. The epaulets at the shoulder seams are folded in half, threaded through loops, and secured with buttons. The collar has a separate collar stand that continues into a strap closed with a button. There is a detachable button tab on the collar. Two half belts are sewn into the side seams and joined with buttons at the back. The trench coat closes with buttons and buttonholes at the center front. Peyton is above-ankle length. Model Alina: Height 172 cm (5'8"), Bust 86 cm (33 7/8”), Waist 65 cm (25 5/8”), Hips 93 cm (36 5/8”). Alina is wearing size 36 in height 3. Approximate sewing time – 4 days (36 hours).
To sew this trench coat, choose suiting fabrics with the following properties: - medium-weight, pliable, structured, non-stretch or low-stretch - the fiber content can include natural fibers (cotton), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (cotton + polyester, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + polyurethane) - the following fabrics are recommended: cotton gabardine, corduroy, faux leather, faux suede. Attention! We do not recommend soft, lightweight (raincoat) fabrics. For the lining, choose lining fabrics made of artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), or synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane). The trench coat in the photos is made of faux leather and gabardine. The fabric is medium-weight, pliable, structured, low-stretch. The fiber content is cotton + polyester (gabardine) and polyester + polyurethane (faux leather). The lining is 100% viscose.
More sizes of Peyton trench coat:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/peyton-trench-coat-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric; Interfacing
- 3. Straight-grain fusible stay tape, 1 cm (3/8”) wide – 1 m (1 1/8 yd).
- 4. Stitched bias-cut fusible stay tape with stitch reinforcement, 1.5 cm (5/8") wide – 6.5 m (7 1/8 yd).
- 5. Paper-backed fusible web tape, 1 cm (3/8") wide – 2 m (2 1/8 yd).
- 6. Paper-backed fusible web tape, 3 cm (1 1/8") wide – 1 m (1 1/8 yd).
- 7. Sixteen buttons, 2.2 cm (7/8") in diameter.
- 8. Five backing buttons, 1 cm (3/8") in diameter.
- 9. Matching thread – 1 spool. If the garment is made of two different fabrics – 2 spools.
- 10. Matching topstitching thread (for example, Madeira No. 35) – 2 spools. If the garment is made of two different fabrics – 4 spools.
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!