- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the flamingo plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
PHILIPPA FLAMINGO TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Philippa flamingo is a bright cheerful bird.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes).
FINISHED SIZE: The flamingo is approximately 27cm tall (including the legs).