Philippine-Pants-48/56 (US/UK : 16/20, 24/28 ) - Advanced
- When you buy a "Coralie Bijasson®" template in PDF format, you will receive the pattern in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
- The seam allowances are 1 cm, 3/8'', these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Coralie Bijasson® is a registered trademark, all rights reserved - Copyright © 2015 - Pattern for strictly personal and private use. Any representation or reproduction complete or partial, made without the consent of Coralie Bijasson, is illicit. (Law of March 11, 1957, paragraph 1 of Article 40). Any resale of clothes from the patterns Coralie Bijasson® made without the consent of Coralie Bijasson, is illicit.
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : in 140 cm, 55’ wide, For the flare pants : size (US/UK : 16/20, 24/28) : 240 cm, 96’’ ; For the shorts : 110 cm, 44’’
- A zipper for pants : at least 16 cm, 6 3/8’’.
- One button or one snap button diameter 22 mm, 1/16’’.
- Interfacing for the waistband : 15 cm x 130 cm, 6’’ x 52’’
- Prefer fabrics with elastan as jeans, corduroy or cotton satin. Weight : 250/350gr
Philippine, it is the sewing pattern of pants or shorts, with high waisted, with back jeans yoke. They have back and front patch pockets and flare leg for the pants.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns