Pill Box Hat Chunky Crochet Toddler to Adult XXL # 156
Quick and very easy to make Pill Box Hat with Bow and Diamond applique's or leave plain for a man's hat. Made with chunky yarn so good for winter days.
There are 2 options, working a simple SC throughout or an alternating SC with a space between which results in a woven look. Instructions include a Bow and Diamonds. Or attach a favorite brooch.
Suitable for Beginners, as long as you know the basics. The pattern is 11 pages long written in English using standard American terms. Color coded step by step instructions with photos to guide you.
Bernat Softee Chunky # 5 or Bernat Roving # 5 or any Chunky # 5 equivalent is required. Medium Worsted Weight for the Bow and Diamond applique's.
Hat can be made in about an hour. Applique's in about another hour. Easy and fast!
- Written pattern with step by step instructions
- Includes Metric and Imperial terms Inches and Cm
- Sizes Include , , Toddler 16 - 17 Inches / 40.5 - 43.5 cm Child 18 - 19 Inches / 46 - 48.5 cm Teen or Adult Small 20 - 21 Inches / 51 - 53.5 cm Adult Medium 22 Inches / 56 cm Adult Large 23 Inches / 58.5 cm Adult X Large 24 Inches / 61 cm Adult XX Large 25 Inches / 63.5 cm
- Suitable for Beginners.
Materials you need at home:
- 100 gr Chunky Weight 5 yarn for hat
- Small amount Medium Worsted Weight yarn for Bow and Diamonds
- Crochet Hook for Hat 6.5 mm -USA K /10.5 - Britain 3
, Crochet Hook for Bow 4 mm USA G/6 Britain 8
- Stitch Marker
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!